PROVOST DRAG RACES
This August 11 & 12 Gear Jammers will be hosting the 3rd Annual Provost Drag Races!
Gear Jammers takes pride in offering great action for those who have the need for speed, either as spectators or racers. This event is aimed at the amateur drag racer who wants to try the sport without feeling overwhelmed or worrying about making a mistake at the line.
Gates open at 10 am and racing starts at 11 am.
Be sure to come and join the FUN!
- 1/8 mile run is on Saturday, August 11, 2012.
- 1/4 mile run is on Sunday, August 12, 2012.
- Total runway length is 5500 feet (75 feet wide)
- Start line at 500 feet, allowing 5000 feet of running length.
- Paved pit area for over 100 cars, expandable if needed.
- Wireless Race America timing system with scoreboards.
The Provost Airport has the following features to make your day as safe & enjoyable as possible:
- Barrier spectator protection full length of 1/8th & 1/4 mile.
- Ample room for big rigs.
- Spectator parking.
- Bleacher seating for over 1500.
- Ground level seating for over 1000.
- Over night camping - no hookups, firepits or tables. (Email: email@example.com to reserve a spot)
JET CARS (Main Attraction):
- Rollin' Thunder
8 Funny Cars
- Money Pit
- Face Painting
- Bouncy Tents
HUGE concession booth by Smokin' Gun Catering - Enjoy burgers & hotdogs, taco in a bag, ice cream, snow cones, and so much more!
- Adult - $15
- Youth (8 - 12yrs) - $10
- Children (7 & under) - FREE!
- $75/day or $130.00/weekend (includes 2 admissions)
Race Day Registration
- $85/day or $150/weekend (includes 2 admissions)
Early registration is recommended!
Click here to register
Unless specified otherwise, all information on the Provost Drag Races has been provided by event organizers (Gear Jammers)