Blues International has worked hard at bringing the best in the blues to you at their new venue at Re/Max Field (home of the Riverhawks Baseball Club).
The Edmonton Blues Festival was the first Canadian festival to receive the "Keeping the Blues Alive" award in 2008.
- Rick Estrin and the Nightcats
- Annika Chambers & Paul Deslauriers Band
- Jimmie Vaughan & the Tilt-a-Whirld Band
- local opening act TBD
- Brandon Isaak & the David Vest Band
- Lightnin' Malcolm
- Veronica Lewis
- John Primer, Bob Corritore & Friends
- Tom Lavin and the Legendary Powder Blues Band
- TBA: local opening act
- Johnny Sansone with the Tony D Band
- Pianorama feat. David Vest, Anthony Geraci and Veronica Lewis, with the David Vest Band
- Blue Moon Marquee
- Monkeyjunk and friends, 15th Birthday Party with special guests
- Samantha Fish
- Colin James
For more updates, event details and performer bios check out the Blues International Festival website.
You can buy tickets online here.
Due to the closure of Hawrelak Park, the festival has moved to a new venue for the next several years, Re/Max Field.
Visit the official festival website for bios on all the artists, to access volunteer applications, to purchase tickets and all the details you need for a bluesy good time.