Join the Half Corked Marathon for a unique outdoor wine tasting adventure, running through the picture-perfect vineyards of Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country.
Participants can sip and savour 20 delicious wines as they run through the vineyards and along the Okanagan River.
Spaces are limited; guarantee your entry by signing up early.
Once across the finish line, there will be many more many samples and celebrations to enjoy.
- Run through amazing vineyards and enjoy wines from 20+ world class wineries, over a 19.6km course
- Commemorative HCM wine glass Registration package with special winery offerings and commemorative HCM race gift
- Race day transportation
Fill your race weekend with food, wine and fun, with these additional ticketed events:
- Friday, Sept 9: Primavera Dinner ($124.50/person)
- Saturday, Sept 10: Party at the Finish Line lunch ($25/ticket) - live entertainment, wine tastings, food trucks
- Saturday, Sept 10: Dinner at the Farm ($155/person) - finish the race with an unforgettable dinner in beautiful wine country